That title’s not about me, but it’s aimed at you.
Your personality and personal thoughts have a valuable place on LinkedIn. Did you know that?
It means you are:
- brave enough to want to tell “why” you,
- in touch enough with yourself and your readership to add value,
- involved enough in nurturing your connections,
- aware enough of what others might want to gain from your work,
- smart enough to say it well,
- probably not going to convince everyone of your ideas, but
- humble enough to know it’s part of an on-going global conversation.
I suggest you get your thoughts out to others who will admire and gain from your wisdom.
Choose any or all: LinkedIn Articles, posts, Group posts, and/or comments on others’ comments (NOT “likes”).
Because as I have said here often, if you don’t tell us yourself, who will?