It’s a challenge to write something every business day, and be relevant to my readers.
Everyday life has a way of inspiring me to see things in a new light, find a LinkedIn twist and opine on it.
Some days are easier than others. Sometimes I can lay down a week’s worth in advance, all in one sitting, and schedule them out as a series. Often you can see the light on in my office at 600 or 630am as I am pounding out that day’s 800am blog installment.
I have published 1036 posts here so far (including this one). Yes, WordPress allows me to research them. These are the top blog posts of all time on connect2collaborate, and as an aside, I re-read them myself and feel they may just be worth a review:
- Character Limits on LinkedIn
- Re-ordering Your Publications on LinkedIn
- Birthdates and Marital Status on LinkedIn
- What To Wear To My LinkedIn Headshot Photo Shoot?
- Have We Met? Do We Know Each Other?
- and as a bonus, a guest blog from friend and colleague Dina Eisenberg: Become a Reality Star Thanks To LinkedIn
Thanks to the guest bloggers this past year.
Thanks for your readership and commentary.
So as I dim the blog light for 2017, I wish you a happy, bright holiday (however you celebrate) and healthy, prosperous new year 2018.
I will be back on January 2nd.