My speaking calendar is filling nicely for the next few months in a time that is historically quiet for me.
I am addressing a diverse group of professionals in the next few months and hope to see you in the audience. In fact, yesterday I was working on something for a May session!
- on-going: rotating 3-part training series for CareerConnect at Westchester Jewish Community Services, North White Plains, NY
- 09Nov17 co-presenting with fellow LinkedIn coach and trainer Sandra Long for Harness All Possibilities (HAP) at the Greenwich Water Club, with a focus on optimizing LinkedIn to assist underemployed executives. Attendees receive a copy of Sandra’s or my book. Reserve here.
- 28Nov17 my first public session in quite some time, to be held at the Westport Public Library, “What you absolutely, positively have to be doing right NOW to brand yourself on LinkedIn” networking starts at 630pm. More info.
- 06Dec17 speaking at a monthly breakfast networking meeting of Gotham Westchester at The Mansion in White Plains, NY
- 22Jan18 co-presenting with Carol Greenwald at NY State Bar Association’s Annual Meeting in NYC, “LinkedIn for Lawyers-Ten Tips to Help Your Career,” part of their conference’s career development track.
- 23Jan18 co-presenting with David Vogel, owner of VideoPro SEO at the Greenburgh Library in Elmsford (Westchester County), NY, an advanced class on using video effectively in LinkedIn. More details to follow.
- 31Jan18 6-8pm Carol Greenwald and I will speak at the Connecticut Bar Association in New Britain; “Legally LinkedIn.” Register here.
- 07Mar18 530-730pm a special session: no prepared remarks or formal presentation, just me answering questions from attendees at Gotham Networking’s Executive Group in midtown Manhattan.
- more sessions are being discussed and will be announced…can I help your group?